Have you been wanting to make something for yourself? Here is your chance to make a Liesl +Co. tunic or dress as part of a sew-along.
This is how it works: Buy your pattern and fabric. Gather your supplies and join in a discussion forum with others that are making the same thing. You can submit your photos along the way if you wish. When you are finished you can enter to win a prize. All the details can be found HERE.
Gallery Tunic + Dress sew-along schedule
- Day 1 Prepare the tunic/dress back
- Day 2 Assemble the placket
- Day 3 Prepare and attach the collar
- Day 4 Attach the sleeves and pockets and sew the side seams
- Day 5 Sew the sleeve cuffs, hem the tunic/dress, and finish the sleeves cuffs
Even if you don’t keep up each day, you can come back and view the instructions anytime after that day.
Let me know if you are going to try this and how it goes.