You have landed here because you are interested in two things:
- Santa Barbara
Sewing is alive and well in Santa Barbara. There are crafters, quilters, dressmakers, seamstresses, sewers, sewists, couturiers, stitchers, tailors, fabric artists, etc.
This is a community resource for people who have an interest in sewing in the Santa Barbara area. Here are the answers to most of your questions:
- Where to Buy Fabric in Santa Barbara
- Where to Buy Sewing Machines in Santa Barbara
- Where to Take Sewing Classes in Santa Barbara
- Where to Find Sewing Groups in Santa Barbara
- Where to Find Sewing Charities in Santa Barbara
- Where to Take Private Sewing Lessons
- Where to Have Something Made or Altered
- Summer Sewing Camps
If there is a resource you can’t find here, feel free to contact me, Email Me! I would love to hear from you. Some resources prefer to remain unpublished and will not be found on the pages above.